NEED A GREAT COVER ARTIST?

NEED A GREAT COVER ARTIST?
NEED A GREAT COVER ARTIST?

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Sir Poops and Hair Ball: A Menu of Death

IMG_0158 HB: Sir Poops and I would like to share Lucy Pireel’s newest release. A Menu of Death. Mawawawa … Mawawawa…

A Menu of Death

Underneath the veneer of humanity lies a darkness. A Menu of Death is a collection of eight short stories that explore what is hidden.
Would you do what it takes to obtain your darkest desires?


Wishes gone wrong, unhealthy obsessions, and cravings to satiate.


A Menu of Death will take you on a blood-curdling journey that you may not survive.

Available NOW for Kindle:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/A-Menu-of-Death-ebook/dp/B00FH95CTI/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1380355526&sr=8-4&keywords=A+Menu+of+death

http://www.amazon.com/A-Menu-of-Death-ebook/dp/B00FH95CTI/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1380355526&sr=8-4&keywords=A+Menu+of+death

Lots of licks, nice people!

13 comments:

  1. The book sound interesting.
    You are such a great friend to post about new releases.

    That is a fabulous photo of HB !

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope I do survive though! Congratulations, Lucy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Shelly! You're a great friend for helping me spread the word about my new book.
    I do so love to see sir Poops and hairball in their natural habitat :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. An appropriate pic for the subject matter.

    Congratulations, Lucy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great title! Congratulations to Lucy. And I love the pic of Hair Ball. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cover and going to check it out! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't think the pups will be eating those noms.

    ReplyDelete
  8. As always, I love the pictures you share of the fur-peeps. I just wanna snuggle 'em!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think.