Today, I’m going to answer those questions from Melissa Kline(she’s a really nice lady. Pretty, too.) over at Reflections on Writing. A couple weeks ago she gave me and Hair Ball, The Sunshine Award.
So here are my answers to the QUESTIONS:
1. Favorite color? Since I see only in black and white…I guess black and white.
3. Favorite number? All the even ones.
4. Favorite drink? Chicken flavored water. Mummsy boils a chicken and lets me have the broth. Mmm…mmm good.
5. Facebook or Twitter? Facebook. It’s easier to use.
6. My passion? Writing and eating.
7. Getting or giving? Both.
8. Favorite day of the week? I don’t know. The week to me is like one great, big one.
9. Favorite flower? Ones that smell.
Okay. I answered the questions so now I want to share something special that Hair Ball did. It almost erases the fact that he’s stupid. I discovered he’s got a sweet side, too.
This morning while we were sitting on the couch watching our favorite Disney shows with Glowstick, Hair Ball offered his bone a couple times to the little fellow.
Mummsy handed it back to Hair Ball but he insisted that Glowstick take it. Isn’t that sweet. He’s never shared anything with me ever. He’ll fight me for a bowl of kibble. I’m glad he likes Glowstick. Just wished he wouldn’t bark and make him scream.
Anyway, I’m going for now. I need to go hide. Mummsy is talking about putting me in the Great White Watery Abyss of Torture.
See you next week when I name the nice people who I’ll be giving the Sunshine Award to.