NEED A GREAT COVER ARTIST?

NEED A GREAT COVER ARTIST?
NEED A GREAT COVER ARTIST?

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Hair Ball and Beanie-Bean: Quiet and Hanging Out



HB: Hello, nice people!

BB:Yeah! Hello! Is anyone going to give me a treat? Where ever I go now pepole give me treats and tell me I'm doing good.



BB: But I hate my Ninja costume. *frowns*

HB: I like it. It keeps your yapper shut.



BB: It's a good thing I like hanging out with you.



HB: I like you too. Especially when you're sleeping. Quiet is good when I hang out with you.


posted from Bloggeroid

15 comments:

  1. Ninja costume? Glad mine doesn't come with a muzzle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Her anxiety issues with strangers have improved. The one good thing about having this broken arm is being able to work with her.

      Delete
  3. The raccoon stuffed animal's a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gud Dug Bennie ! In Venice most all dog especially riding the Vaporettos had muzzles on them. So you are very European !

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hairball in the laundry basket for safety? The stuffed toy with Beanie-Bean is cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beanie loves her stuffed babies. As for the clothes basket, Beanie refuses to claim it as hers. She has stolen all the dog beds for herself and has chewed up 2 out of 4.

      Delete
  6. I cracked up at HB's comment re: the muzzle. Poor Beanie!! If it helps, Beanie, you look adorable in your Ninja costume. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The muzzle also keeps the vicious dogs out of our way. Since she's muzzled the owners seem to think she'll snap on their pets. They see us coming, they go the other way.

      Delete
  7. nice article great post comment information thanks for sharing.
    ผลบอล

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think.