Jodee and Beth have inspired me to write down my resolutions for 2011. I’ve got fifteen minutes to spare and not quite fifty words left to do it in, but here I go.
1. Figure out my digital camera.
2. Schedule sex twice a week with my hubby(going through the change..it’s kind of screwed up Virginia).
3. Get an agent (that’s another blog…maybe tomorrow).
4. Or publish and market myself.
5. Finish my new novel, “The Boy Next Door”.
6. Engage in a different form of exercise due to health problems(worry that my butt will explode if I do though).
7. Somehow let my daughters know I love them even though I don’t agree with some of their current choices.
8. Get more massages.
9. Visit the chiropractor.
10. Go to the dentist this year(I only have one cavity at 45….shouldn’t take good teeth for granted).
11. Keep learning to improve my writing skills.
Well guys, I did this in ten minutes. Coolio. It will probably take me another five to find a pic from the web to download (actually, it took less than five).