NEED A GREAT COVER ARTIST?

NEED A GREAT COVER ARTIST?
NEED A GREAT COVER ARTIST?

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Shelly’s Hosting a Blogfest and Other Stuff

Well guys, I’ve decided to have a blogfest. However, I haven’t a clue how to make cute little pictures with dates on them so I’ll be doing it the primitive way. If you wish to spread the word just paste this blog’s link onto your page somehow. Don’t ask me how, I’m still figuring out all this stuff.

Okay. The title for this event: CRAZY ALTERNATE REALITY BLOGFEST 11-3-11. I hope I made it big enough for you all to see. It’s one day only. Up to a 100 words. Fiction. Non-fiction. Even flash fiction. That’s doable, right? I hope so.

Below are some pics required for you to use in your writing. You can use all four or just one.

DSC01288

There’s a rather interesting message on the window above. Hope you all can read it.

DSC01452

DSC01389

DSC01464

Toilet? Yeah, a toilet. I find them rather inspiring. Especially, if they’re nice and clean.

So if you wish to partake in this blogfest please leave a link to your blog in the comment box. I will figure out how to post everyone’s link onto my page. Promise.

Before I end this post, you can also look forward to something I’ll be doing sometime this month, Hot Men of Blogs. So if you know of any leave me their links in the comment box.

Have a great day blogging, writing, and reading!

See you all later in the ink,

Shelly

13 comments:

  1. You can put dates onto pics using Paint. It's the easiest way. Just open a picture in paint and "insert text".
    Oh, and if you're looking for hot bloggers for your Hot Men of Blogs post...Jeremy Bates. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your blog has entered an alternate reality! LOL. Good luck and have fun.
    Hot Men of Blogs?--well I guess we have Mark, William and Mike. Did I forget anyone?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can use picasa to edit pictures and add text (it's free). It is connected with google so you can also load it with everything you've posted on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Emily: Thank you, I'll be looking into it.

    @Evie: Are you not going to join in on the writing fun?

    @Christina: Where can I find Jeremy Bates? And, is he related to Norman Bates?

    @E.J.: Yes. A toilet. It could be a portal to another dimension, you know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will definitely try to participate...I'm off on Friday, and maybe I'll be better by then and more inclined to write...

    Oh, and you already know who my hot boyfriend is...but, if I give you the linky-dink, then I have to pay the cuss jar....but, if you really want it...email me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cuss jar time, Beth!

    Crazy Alternate Reality, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a bit confused...how are we supposed to participate in the alternate reallity whatchamacallit? And you are talking about hot bloggers, right? Beth's comment confused me. Well, Jeremy's site is jeremybatesbooks.com I think his blog is on separate link. And Eve's right...we've got the guys from our crew to start with.;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY !!!! I looooove flash fiction. Count me in. When do we have to post on our blogs?

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Christina: Monday, Dec. 3, 2011, ou write your piece for alternate reality. Give me your link and or give me the okie to count you in on the blogfest.
    As for Hot Men of Blogs, I will post the hotties I know, on November 30th. If anyone leaves me their linky-dinks to other hotties they'll be on my page.

    MISH: We post our stuff on December 3rd. And, I know you love these things because I'm a regular at your blog. You always do a wonderful job with these, too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Beth: Yes. I will send you an e-mail.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hot Men of Blogs? That's intriguing. lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. Donna: know any? Hot men that blog.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think.