NEED A GREAT COVER ARTIST?

NEED A GREAT COVER ARTIST?
NEED A GREAT COVER ARTIST?

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Silly Santa's Mystery Adventure Continues


Monday, I left everyone hanging. Sorry about that. Now on with my story!

Like I said before, I stood fearless in front of the beast. "Let Lucky-Clucky go! You mongrel!"



In the blink of an eye, that Mummsy-lady scooped up Hair Ball. 'It's time for a bath," she said in a sing-song-sort-of-way. It reminded me of Mrs. Silly Santa. Her voice sounds the same way.

Anyway, the Mummsy-Lady whisked him away up some stairs, and we followed.



We had to leave a wounded Lucky-Clucky behind. I wasn't sure if he'd ever get his squeak back. I pondered it as we followed the Mummsy-Lady.
 
"We really should've stayed with Lucky-Clucky," Penelope Polar Bear wailed. "His squeaker is all gone. He lost his beak, too!" She went on and on all the way up the stairs.
 
"Shut-up! Will you!" Penguin Phil lost his patience. "Don't ever ask me ever again why you're still not married. Now I know why.
 
Penelope sobbed more.
 
"You're going to die an old maid, I tell ya!" Phil had an issue speaking his mind.
 
"Okay, you two. Enough," I said. "Our focus is to find Randy Reindeer and help Lucky-Clucky get his squeaker back."


We finally made it to the top of the stairs and made a right into a large, peculiar-looking room. It resembled a high tech torture room ... close to Gitmo. The beast was there tied to a red wire. 

My compadres and I hopped onto the torture pits ledge.



"Hey! Beast!" I yelled.

With his snout, that Hair Ball knocked me off my feet.

"You wanna fight, big man!" Penguin Phil did some fancy footwork and threw two punches at him. "I'll show you!"

The monster swung his giant head toward Phil, and sniffed.

"Let's go!" Penelope Polar Bear cried, visibly shaking. "We should get Lucky-Clucky while we can! He needs his squeaker back before he dies." She jumped off the ledge and hid in a corner.



The Mummsy-lady came into the room, leaned over us, and turned on a knob. Water poured out of a spicket.

Next, she began pouring cups of it over the beast.

Hair Ball let out a couple of yelps.

"We'll be able to get some answers now," Phil said, rubbing his hands together.

"Good old fashion water boarding," I said. And to the Mummsy lady, I said, "Thank you, ma'am. What would you like for Christmas?" 

She didn't respond and squirted blue stuff all over the hairy creature.

He squealed and quivered.

When she finished with the blue liquid, she roughed him up into a lather. Then, she left the room. 

It was my chance to question him.



"What did you do to our friend Rany Reindeer, beast?!"

"I'll tell you if you let me go."

"Don't trust him!" Penelope hollered up at me. "He's smarter than he looks!"



Before, I could get anything out of the mut, the Mummsy lady came back into the room. More water boarding began. But after, she wrapped him in a towel and picked him up. "You smell so much better. No more dirty sock stink." She spoke in baby-talk and dashed out of the room.

My compadres and I followed her down the stairs. There, she put him in confinement.



I glared into his scowled face and he said, "When I get out of here, I'm coming for you and your friends' squeakers! Mawahahahaha!"

To be continued next Monday...

17 comments:

  1. I've said it before, I'll say it again: run for your lives! The dogs are not to be trusted around you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waterboarding - hilarious! Did they enjoy watching the torture?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course they did. Except maybe Penelope who was scared out of her wits.

      Delete
  3. This is awesome! I wonder what will happen next.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. It's really a bath. But they don't know the difference.

      Delete
  5. Bath Bath Bath Bath,,, it is torture

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol - bath torture! I'm sure a lot of dogs think of it that way. hee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The tub of torture! We used to have to bathe one of our cats. There is nothing more pathetic than a wet cat.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, that was good. Loved the waterbording thing too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ;) thank you, Lorelei. These are fun to write actually.

      Delete
  9. Oh, that was good. Loved the waterbording thing too!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think.