NEED A GREAT COVER ARTIST?

NEED A GREAT COVER ARTIST?
NEED A GREAT COVER ARTIST?

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Sir Poops and Hair Ball: ISWG: A Silly Santa Mystery


Ho-Ho! They call me Silly Santa and I'm on a mission to find Randy Reindeer. He was last seen with a woman named, Mummsy. She brought him to her house in a Pet's Mart shopping bag sometime last year around this very same time.

Me and my friends,



Penelope Polar Bear



Lucky-clucky



 and Penguin Phil are here to help me in my search.

It's been rumored that someone named Hair Ball may have ravaged poor Randy Reindeer. Below is  the suspect's mugshot.



Don't let this creature fool you with those sappy-innocent-looking eyes. He's armed and dangerous with some sharp artillery. The best known to man, the fur, and feathered kind.

This was the last we heard of  Randy Reindeer. 

Has anyone seen him? 

We'll be back Monday with a full report on what we found.

This post was brought to you by Alex J. Cavanaugh's Insecure Writer's Group, where writers cry and laugh together, whine and encourage each other.

I hope I got the last part right since I deliver toys for a living.

Cookies and milk to everyone!
Silly Santa


22 comments:

  1. Well now that suspect is far too cute to stay mad at!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mr. Kendall, cute or not, he may have murdered one of my reindeers. And I will not tolerate it! Justice needs to be served.

      Delete
  2. Hair Ball did you take Randy?? Fess up! You're so cute I'm sure you will get off easy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Santa, you might not like what you find...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is this the same reindeer that was found in a very questionable place last year.

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh...poor Randy. And such an innocent look on that perp.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. Poor Randy! Poo on Hair Ball. I want justice!

      Delete
  6. He thinks those puppy dog eyes will work. Pft. Guilty. LOL

    IWSG #151 until Alex culls the list again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww. Who can resist those puppy dog eyes...? It works - every time.
    Happy IWSG day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Silly Santa can. That's who! He doesn't fool me.

      Delete
  8. Hair Ball can't possibly be guilty. He's innocent, I say! I'll give him an alibi--when did you say it was so I can go make it up, um, I mean consult with my calendar ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oops, maybe he just tucked him away somewhere for safekeeping (or not). :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm sure Santa, Penelope, Lucky-clucky (adorable!), and Phil are up to the challenge of finding what happened to Randy. It can't be HB! He's got innocence written all over that cute face. Maybe Randy is just visiting the other reindeer and will be back soon. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think.