NEED A GREAT COVER ARTIST?

NEED A GREAT COVER ARTIST?
NEED A GREAT COVER ARTIST?

Thursday, January 8, 2015

ISWG: Silly Santa says: Don't Lose Your Squeakers


Hello, folks! I'm still hanging around and with good reason.

We made it from a ledge to the chandelier. But Penelope lost her grip and her squeaker.


She obviously gave up even though, we her friends, were there for her. Well, except maybe Penquin Phil. He's about as an encouraging as a bed of nails.

Thankfully, all of you writers have Alex J. Cavanaugh who created the Insecure Writer's Group. 

I hope all of you do what you can to help your fellow writers not to lose their squeakers. 

Never give up. Especially your squeakers!

Silly Santa signing out!

24 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my site for IWSG day, Shelly. It's been a struggle to keep all the balls in the air lately. I didn't even know I had a squeaker, much less know how to keep from losing it! I haven't lost my taste for chocolate though! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. It is hard to keep all the balls in the air. Do what you can. I know 2015 will be greatly devoted to finishing projects. One person can only do so much.

      Delete
  2. Poor Penelope. Silenced by a lack of squeaker.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe Phil threw her to Hair Ball when no one was watching.

      Delete
  3. Those squeakers can disappear and cause intestinal trouble. I'm sure mommy's aware of this but be careful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When Sir Poops was a pup, I found that out!

      Delete
  4. Poor Penelope! Absolutely love that photo with the chandelier. This was such a cute story, Shelly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The squeaker is very important !
    Love Love Love the chandelier photo.

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, losing a grip on yourself could prove deadly.

    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com/2015/01/mm-guns-and-roses.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very. Especially with those jaws waiting for us.

      Delete
  7. And all this time I thought by this time in January Santa would be lounging on a beach in Florida. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope. Not when you're trapped in a house with a Hair Ball.

      Delete
  8. When I first read the post title, I swear that I saw the word sneakers? LOL *shakes head*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My eyes play tricks on me, too. Happens more than not.

      Delete

Let me know what you think.