NEED A GREAT COVER ARTIST?

NEED A GREAT COVER ARTIST?
NEED A GREAT COVER ARTIST?

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Wendy Rae: 13 Banned Foods Still Allowed in the US

Wendy Rae: 13 Banned Foods Still Allowed in the US 
I thought I would share this wealth of info with all my blogger buddies. From time to time, I've complained about my own issues with Hashaimoto's. The food  we Americans buy have a lot to do with how our immune systems function. If we eat and drink improperly, it will wreak havoc on us. Autoimmune disease is one way out bodies retaliate. Like I tell my daughters, if you don't take care of your bodies, there will come a day when we will need them and they won't be able to take care of us.

Hugs and chocolate,
Shelly

13 comments:

  1. It's true! We are what we eat. I guess I'm a vegetable...or a fruit. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you think your eating better and then....
    I have a comprised immune system because of the health issues I have starting with Valley fever lots of stuff in the middle and ending with lupus. I try to eat healthy but it is not always that easy.

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read every label. One little ingredient can send me over the line so to speak.

      Delete
  3. True, but I've been eating all kinds of junk recently. I wish I could get back on my healthy eating plan. The holidays do me in every year.

    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com/2013/01/wordless-wednesday-my-baby-is-twenty.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suffer if I don't stick to it. That's my motivation. Guess my DNA wasn't made for genetically modified anything.

      Delete
  4. Sometimes, the manufacturers don't give enough information on the ingredients in their product. When they do, it's couched in tiny writing and strange terms. The best thing is to eat only what nature supplies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, the laws allow loop holes that fill the corporate hounds' pockets while they sacrifice the lives of the unknowing. And yes, its best to eat natural foods as much as possible. No doubt.

      Delete
  5. Oh my. It's not only in the States, it's everywhere. I am certain that pesticides and hormones introduced into animals and genetically modified crops are responsible for many diseases we have today. As long as they don't ban chocolate!!!!!! :-) Nah - that's good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chocolate is an essential ingredient in life.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think.