NEED A GREAT COVER ARTIST?

NEED A GREAT COVER ARTIST?
NEED A GREAT COVER ARTIST?

Sunday, June 5, 2011

A Thank You to E.J. Wesley

RealTrooperAward  I wanted to take the time out to thank E.J. Wesley for this no strings attached award. He gave it out to those of us who made it through the April A-Z Challenge. Thank you soooo much, E.J.!

Also, wanted to tell you all he’s cool. He’s hip. And, he’s word slick. He’s the dude with the info about all the new technology we authors have to put up with. An awe-inspiring-encouraging-guru, too. Yesterday’s post was just that. It brought tears to my eyes.

Check him out here: http://the-open-vein-ejwesley.blogspot.com/2011/06/tragedy-hope.html.

Also, wanted to let you all know, I’ll be blogging my last NYC Trip story later today. Tomorrow I’ve got an interview with Guinevere Edern to post. She’s the author of, “Among Other Edens”. You can find my book review on her in my archives.

And also, next Saturday, Sir Poops-A-Lot has another book review he’ll be posting. He’s an amazing DOG. Whoops! He hates that word. I meant fur-person.

And, last but not least, starting this Tuesday, I’ll be working eight days straight. So after next Saturday, my next post won’t be until next Wednesday.

See you all later.

Shelly

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, eight days straight is inhuman.
    Wait, there are only seven days in a week. What about Hairball and Poopsie? Oh, nooooooooooooooo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww shucks ~ who's gonna entertain us now ? What about the 2 crazy fur people ? Won't they complain ? Say you're neglecting them ?
    Congrats on the award !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Eve: Where I work, we are seen as machines, not hairdressers, barbers, or beauticians.

    @MISH: Sir Poops-A-Lot will be posting a book review on Saturday. And, Daddy-o a/k/a Sweetman will be around tending to the boys' needs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dogs... er, the fur people, that is... will have to get themselves online and cause trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Sir Wills: Daddy-O will be sitting Hair Ball and I. He's not fun like mummsy.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think.