NEED A GREAT COVER ARTIST?

NEED A GREAT COVER ARTIST?
NEED A GREAT COVER ARTIST?

Friday, December 20, 2013

Sir Poops and Hair Ball: Friday's Adventure with Edwin Elf


HB: Wonder
 what we can do today?

Edwin: I just made my famous Magic Cookie Bars.


HB: But what are we going to do after that?

Edwin: After yesterday, I think we'll just chill out with the chicken-pansy.


HB: What? Watch Fox News and The Price is Right all Day?


Edwin: Well, I could be a cowboy and you can be the horse.


HB: Seriously?


Edwin: Yeah. Seriously! Giddy-up! Little doggie! Giddy-up!


HB: I don't find this all that fun.


Edwin: Can't say I didn't try to make things fun today. Don't worry though. I have some special plans for tomorrow and Sunday.

14 comments:

  1. HairBall isn't much for pony rides, is he?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious! I love reading your stories about Edwin and SPAL and HB. Seeing the last pic, Oh I can't wait for more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL poor HB. A horse?? Edwin has some nerve.
    Merry Christmas to you guys and your Mummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup. A horse. It makes you wonder why Tank across the street may have tried to eat him.

      Delete
  4. HB looks less than thrilled by his new companion! LOL Merry Christmas to you and yours, Shelly! Hope the holidays have been merry and bright so far. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Edwin has been with us since last week. Yesterday, he and HB took the car for a drive. They got pulled over.

    Happy Christmas to you, too, EJ.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Edwin, you're going to get Hairball in so much trouble....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yea Haw get along little doggies !

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  8. HB looks tired of entertaining Edwin! You are so funny Shelly~
    Thank you for the grins and giggles! Hugs to you and your bars look really delicious! Yum....chocolate

    ReplyDelete
  9. Poor Hair Ball!

    The Magic Cookie bars look good....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bars a little too sweet for my tooth. But Sweetman is another story.

      Delete

Let me know what you think.