NEED A GREAT COVER ARTIST?

NEED A GREAT COVER ARTIST?
NEED A GREAT COVER ARTIST?

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Sir Poops and Hair Ball: Tuesday Adventure with Edwin Elf

Edwin: Hey! Hair Ball! I'm hungry. How about you?

HB: You can't eat those. I already tried. Mummsy will get real mad if you do. I have a better idea.


Edwin: The giant food box. The gift that keeps giving. We have several in the North Pole. 



Edwin: You're going to have to help me here...this...door is heavy.

SPAL: I wouldn't do that if I were you. You two need to come hang on the couch like me.


Edwin: Ignore him. He's just a pansy like you said.

HB: Yeah. He is.


Edwin: Hmmm...Jack pot!


HB: Nomnomnom...

SPAL: Ooooo...I'm going to tell. Mummsy! Mummsy! The Stupids are in the food box!

Mummsy: (comes down stairs) What are you two doing?!


HB: Edwin made me do it. (He frowns)

21 comments:

  1. Food for thought, doggies. That elf looks tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I love your adventures. But you are very naughty, HB! You and Edwin should listen to SP from now on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's right. They should. They aren't good boys like me.

      Delete
  3. Hairball, the little elf will only lead you astray!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He doesn't listen very good. I keep telling him the same thing, Sir Wills.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Yup. Didn't have to bribe him for this shot.

      Delete
  5. Big always sticks his head in the fridge when it's opened. If he could fit inside, I'm sure he'd be in there.

    Glad the pups are having so much fun with Edwin. I'm certainly enjoying reading their adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Edwin is a bad influence. I can see him letting my cats into the fridge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. "The giant food box. The gift that keeps giving." LOL! Love it! I also love the pic at the end. HB look really guilty. *chuckle*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great. HB has a partner in crime! Hahaha! Can't wait to see what they'll do next!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's all you need is more mischief in your house. LOL Edwin is cute though.

    ReplyDelete
  10. nomnomnom nom
    Run HB rum you will be blamed and not the naughty Elf.
    thehamish has taught Watson to always check the bags from the market.
    There might be chicken in one of them !

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hilarious! Boy those elves are mischievous aren't they and HB fell right into that one, poor guy! :) I work today and needed something to laugh at to get me through the day or out of the door this morning anyway! I'll be thinking of this especially when I have to clean their fridge. Too bad they don't have an elf in their house!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That would be great. A fridge cleaning elf.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think.