NEED A GREAT COVER ARTIST?

NEED A GREAT COVER ARTIST?
NEED A GREAT COVER ARTIST?

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Sir Poops and Hair Ball: U Can't Touch This

 SPAL: Hi, nice people. Hair Ball and I have a new friend.


HB: Yeah. We do.

SPAL: His name is Edwin.

HB: And he's my size, too.


SPAL: Which is a good thing. Maybe you won't chew on him like you did Randy Reindeer.

HB: Those were kisses.

SPAL: Ha! Don't you dare kiss Edwin.

HB: I won't. We have adventures planned.


SPAL: Like what?

HB: You'll see. We have a plan everyday until Christmas.

11 comments:

  1. LOL, this cracked me up! I think you should totally take all these posts and make them into a book - or maybe you're already doing that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahahahahahahaha... love these gud dugs !

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like Hariball is already courting danger being up on the table!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Mr. Alex:

      You know my brother is stupid. Right?

      Delete
  4. Okay, I'm betting with myself how many days this last... oh boy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah. Oh boy...he's gonna be in big trouble when Mummsy finds out that he's been sitting on the SPECIAL dining room table.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The question, Hairball, is just how tempting trouble really can be. I'm sure Mummsy would let this one slide...

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is going to be the adventure of a lifetime.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, Edwin the Elf! Does he make messes or just find new hidey holes?

    The Warrior Muse

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think.