I want to shout out a ‘Thank you’ to fellow blogger, Katrina DeLallo. She’s awarded me the, Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award.
Something I wasn’t expecting. Thank you, again, Katrina. Anyone can check her blog out at: http://katrinadelallo.blogspot.com/ .
Anyway, here’s how the award works:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave this award.
2. Share four guilty pleasures you have.
3. Pass the award to six other sweet blogs.
My guilty pleasures:
1. Going to the Hallmark card store to read every Shoe Box Greeting.
2. A Starbuck’s Vente De-caf Americana with cream. It goes well when reading the Shoe Box Greetings.
3. An organic dark chocolate bar this goes well with the Shoe Box Greetings and the De-caf Americana.
4. A cup of Twinnings Green Jasmine tea. This calms my stomach down from too much coffee and chocolate. Like to drink it when I read other blogs, too.
Six Sweet Blogs:
1. Robert Stedman @ http://donthatehubby.blogspot.com/
2. Christine Grote @ http://randomthoughtsfrommidlife.wordpress.com/
3. Jodee Luna @ http://www.jodeeluna.com/
4. Patricia Herlevi @ http://pnwauthor.wordpress.com/
5. Christine Ann Lucas @ http://theblogentourage.blogspot.com/
Once again, thank you with happy dances,hugs, and kisses, Katrina DeLallo, for the award. And, to all of you reading this blog, don’t forget to check her blog out. She’s really cool. I learn something new every time I visit.
Happy blogging, writing, and reading!!!
P.S. A friendly reminder to save a library!!!!