NEED A GREAT COVER ARTIST?

NEED A GREAT COVER ARTIST?
NEED A GREAT COVER ARTIST?

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Taking a Break

Yup. Got too much to do. I’ve got to finish reading a book to do a review and interview. I’ve got the famous Robblogger’s little book to read, review, and do his interview.

Plus, I need to pump out some words and edit more stuff all around my crazy work schedule. So I’ll be taking a break from blogging probably until Monday, next week.

It’s possible that I’ll be posting two or three times a week for a while after that. I didn’t realize how addicting this blogging stuff could be. Wow! Did I mention how exhausted I am. Schwoo! Working on one’s writing is a full time endeavor.

Anyway, I will be reading others’ blogs and making comments everyday. I really enjoy them. There’s a lot to learn from each other.

That’s all for now folks!

Happy blogging, writing, and reading!!!

Shelly

9 comments:

  1. It seems I've taken a break these last few days. Now, I am trying to catch up on the blogs. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean Shelly.
    I took off a year to write my book, attend a conference and start a blog. Now that I'm back to work full time and I'm in the middle of the revision process I can only blog two days a week.
    Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jen: Thank you.

    @ Eve: Your so encouraging. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. For those of us with demanding careers, trying to blog more than a couple of times a week is really challenging. Especially when we're also writing books. Good for you! I just took a break to go to the conference.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Jodee: Our writing is another full time job. My family is just starting to realize this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm still in the process of catching up with blog reading, myself....

    ReplyDelete
  7. William:
    It all take time. Time evaporates, I swear.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I showed up here to do a little asskissery and was shocked to find you had already put your lips on my... well... how am I supposed to get ahead that way.

    Well here is my offering to you

    http://inspiredbycaffeinenicotine.blogspot.com/2011/01/asskissery-pizza-dough-cure-for-common.html

    Love, love, love

    And if you do decide to join my entourage you might have the easiest job of all as I keep my head shaved. Just eyebrow maintenance would be your big concern!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rob:

    Your my first favorite funny blogger of all time. Funny minds think a like. But you're more funny than me.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think.